A second out of seven scientific colloquia in the series “Models and experiences of intellectual transfers in the period of (proto)modernization” will be held in the “Golden hall” of the Croatian Institute of History. This time the topic of parliamentarism and political culture during the “long” 19th century will be covered by the lecturers hosted by the project European Origins of Modern Croatia: Transfer of Ideas on Political and Cultural Fields in the 18th and 19th Centuries (EuKor: HRZZ, IP-2018-01-2539).
- Croatian-german Mode of Writing Letters in the Grammar by Franciscan Blaž Tadijanović (1761.)Hrvatsko-njemački način pisanja pisama u gramatici franjevca Blaža Tadijanovića (1761.)
- Interpellation by dr. Ignjat Brlić in the Croatian Parliament
- Andrija Torkvat Brlić, A concept of a letter to ban Josip Jelačić, without date
- Ivana Horbec at the 100th Annual Meeting of the Canadian Historical Association
- Svjèt u obrazih – Croatian translation of ‘Orbis pictus’ without images